18 July 2012

quick rundown

I promise more details in the not-so-distant future (August at the latest, when I return home from all of this awesome nonsense!)--

lots of things around Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Ocean, Camden and Burlington counties with NRCS
San Francisco to Reno in early June, including but hardly limited to REDWOOD TREES!
to camp to help with staff check-in at the beginning of their training week
Irwin, PA with Jr. High mission trip
Walpole Island, ON with Sr. High mission trip
Duck, NC with the Hennessey clan
New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island with JACK

and then I will be staying still for at least a while, as this fall I'm teaching for Rutgers at Brookdale and am also taking a position as an adjunct professor at William Paterson. I'll be taking a class online through a school in North Dakota, and then hopefully will prove myself eligible for a dream job of some sort and start a whole new adventure in 2013...?

2 comments: