18 August 2013

Oh where, where have I gone?

I did a bad job of sharing my adventures this summer.
  • Mission trip: Rhode Island.
  • Camp: hectic, but I think I was exactly where I was supposed to be this summer.
  • NRCS field work: awesome. Lots of stellar field experience. I just love soil.
  • Promised Mike that I'd marry him. I feel bad that this is a bullet point on a list right now, because it's kind of a bigger deal than that.
  • aaaaaaaaaaaand tomorrow I leave for a week of orientation in Stony Point, NY and then I leave for New Orleans for a year.

I will write more soon, I suppose. I am just exhausted at the moment. Many adventures to come. I am very fortunate. My life is pretty great.

2 comments:

  1. And we are lucky, blessed to have you sharing your life with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I knew who this was, because it's probably a mutual feeling!

      Delete